NOW HIRING (for the 2016 school year)
Only the most well-qualified, versatile, patient, dedicated, and fun need apply:
We will ONLY HIRE THE BEST TUTORS IN THE WORLD for our company, ask around!
- Language Arts (Reading Comprehension, Composition, Literature, Grammar, Vocabulary, etc)
- Spanish (I-III)
- Science (Earth, Biology, Chemistry, Anatomy, Physiology, Physics, etc)
- Math (Algebra I & II, Geometry, Pre-Calculus, Trigonometry, Statistics, Econ, etc)
- History (Government, American & World History, Civics, etc)
- Study Skills (Organization, Test prep, Calendar/Agenda, etc)
- Early Childhood Education (working with ages 2-6 in all subject areas. Must be: hands-on, ultra-creative and full of energy, and able to incorporate the Reggio Emilia concepts into common-core assignments)
Email resume along with a cover letter that includes your ages and areas of expertise, plus your schedule availability. Do not forget to include what makes you THE BEST TUTOR IN THE WORLD in your area.